Mason Slots is again a relatively new online casino that is well put together. This online casino has chosen a nice theme that is everywhere
- A new star in the online casino world
- Live casino and VIP program
- A lot of (weekly) promotions
Mason Slots is again a relatively new online casino that is well put together. This online casino has chosen a nice theme that is everywhere. Mason Slots has a good welcome offer for new players; 100% bonus up to € 200,- and up to 50 free spins. In addition, they also have a great 2nd deposit bonus, a reload bonus and much more. The game offer of this casino is very large and the jackpot high. We have enjoyed playing this casino.
Another new star on the rise!
Mason Slots summary:
- Mason Slots offer new players a welcome bonus up to € 300,- and up to 100 free spins
- They have a wide selection of games
- This online casino has a carious payment methods
- They offer players a lot of other promotions
Terms of the welcome offer:
- Deposit at least 20 EUR
- Instantly receive a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to a maximum of 300 EUR
- Collect 50 free spins in the bonus section of your account. The first day will bring 25 free spins on Book of Dead, second day will bring 25 free spins on Rise of Merlin by Playngo. Free spins are valid for 1 day.
- See all T&C.
You can deposit money at Mason Casino via iDeal, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill and all major credit cards. The entire process of depositing and cashing out is very easy in this online casino. No matter what kind of deposit or withdrawal you make, you can be sure that your money is safe and protected, and your data will not be traded.
Mason Slots conclusion:
We played wonderfully at Mason Slots. This online casino has not been around for very long, but could become an absolute winner. There is a great game selection, great offers and high jackpots. All very attractive. Their website is optimized and runs smoothly on both mobile and desktop devices. Banking methods are few, but as an up and coming casino, I can’t blame them. I hope they will add some new payment options in the future.